Mesotherapy is the treatment of the diseases related to the skin by locally administering microinjections into the part of the body where they are present. This method is used in the treatment of cellulites, for physical thinning and regional weight loss, in the treatment of alopecia (hair loss), in facial rejuvenation, in the treatment of periocular wrinkles and bruises and in the fracture treatment.
Sessions may be carried out once a week or every two weeks, depending on the needs of the individual. Microinjections are administered under the skin with very short (4-10 mm) and very fine (32 g) needles. Again, the total number of sessions ranges from 2 to 10 depending on the needs of the patient. During the treatment, supportive lifestyle changes such as drinking plenty of water, eating pulpy foods and exercising are recommended.
FOR WHAT REASONS IS MESOTHERAPY USED?
1. For those with dull and faded skin
2. In the treatment of elasticity loss and sagging skin
3. To prevent skin aging
4. To eliminate the tired appearance of the face
5. To prevent and treat skin damages in smokers
6. To take precautions against the damages of sun rays before summer
7. To correct the sun-damaged skin
8. To alleviate or eliminate spots with other spot treatments
9. In the treatment of acne scars, other scars and burn scars with other methods
10. In the fracture treatment with other methods